Over the years, IGE has diversified based on the needs of the country and economy as it develops and grow. Our businesses contribute to the development of key infrastructure within Myanmar and foster the growth of the local economy.
Today, IGE actively invests and participates in key high-growth sectors including:
- IGE’s Amara Communications Co., Ltd. (ACS) main business consists of constructing mobile infrastructure, reselling mobile connections, and selling mobile E top-up and top-up cards.
- The company also operates Ananda – a wholly Myanmar-owned data operator with international service standards which offers high-speed 4G+ network on the 2600 MHz spectrum.
- IGE Power is involved in the generation, transmission and distribution of power by providing services such as project management, engineering, procurement, construction as well as logistics and maintenance; trading of transmission and distribution products; and investing as an independent power producer.
- IGE’s Energy has participated in the energy sector, including upstream, midstream, and downstream projects and supply of mechanical and industrial products and services.
Road, Bridges and Civil Works Construction
- IGE’s Future Creator Group of Construction (FCGC) Co., Ltd supports Myanmar’s infrastructure development, focusing on delivering road, bridges and civil works and construction services that are aligned to international standards.
Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant
- IGE’s Crete Master Co., Ltd.( CMC ) supplies ready-mixed concrete for the building and concrete road construction sector in Yangon. Today, IGE continues to invest in the construction sector, contributing to the nation’s development.
- Our real estate business aims to become Myanmar’s leading provider of urban solutions. We pride ourselves on offering holistic real estate services, from development, construction and project management to facilities and estate management as well as development of industrial zones.
- IGE owns and operates two reputable hotels in Myanmar’s capital city of Nay Pyi Taw – the Hotel Amara and the Grand Amara Hotel, as well as invests in the iconic Lotte Hotel by Inya Lake in the heart of Myanmar’s commercial capital, Yangon