Amara Investment Securities Co., Ltd. (AIS)
Amara Investment Securities Co., Ltd. (AIS) was founded in 2016 as a subsidiary of United Amara Bank (UAB) and is one of the first investment houses to be granted a license by the Myanmar Securities & Exchange Commission. With Myanmar capital markets now being developed through the establishment of an exchange in the Yangon Stock Exchange (YSX), AIS is poised to provide a full range of offerings from brokerage and underwriting to financial services. Additionally, AIS provides investment banking services and advice to meet the needs of the next generation of Myanmar investors.
- To be a leader in investment banking in Myanmar.
- To be the leading premium full-service broker in the country.
- To provide clients with the services and advice they need to make the best decisions for their financial futures.
AIS aims to be “Your Trusted Brokerage Partner”. AIS understands that every client is unique and makes sure its investment advice is tailored for the needs of its valued clients.
AIS aspires to offer innovative solutions to satisfy every client’s funding needs and financial requirements. AIS’s range of services includes mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, equity and debt placement and corporate restructuring.
Key services include:
- Underwriting of equity for public offerings, private placement
- Financial services for fundraising and strategic partnership
- Financial due diligence for corporate restructuring and asset valuation
- M&A including strategic divestment, takeovers and arrangement of joint ventures
AIS aims to sustainably and successfully grow its business by evolving with market trends and actively seeking to meet the needs of its clients. AIS also plans to build up its workforce, more than doubling its current staff base to 30 members by the end of 2017. These employees will be trained to provide the highest level of service, always keeping client needs at heart and becoming trusted advisors for all their financial needs.
AIS currently employs 12 full-time staff members. AIS places a high priority on training, both in house and through incentives for external education courses.
Address: Room 6E, No. 628-636, River View Condo, Merchant Rd., Pabedan Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Phone: +95 (01) 381140, 381141
Fax: +95 (01) 381142