FUTURE CREATOR GROUP OF CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
With the aim of providing international-standard roadways in Myanmar, Future Creator Group of Construction (FCGC) focuses on infrastructure development, specializing in roads, bridges and civil works construction. This includes bituminous and concrete roads, box culvert, pipe culvert, as well as small and medium bridges.
Established in 2008, FCGC is committed to providing professional service, cost- and quality-control, as well as timely implementation of projected plans. As one of the top 10 local engineering, procurement and construction contractors in the road and bridge sector, FCGC continues to work with established international organization today such as Germany KfW, World Bank and Japan Official Development Assistance (ODA).
Armed with a reliable team of well-experienced management and staff, deep expertise and relationships with government and international industry partners, as well as strong technological and business development capacity, FCGC aims to scale up its operations and collaborate with suitable overseas partners for larger International Competitive Bidding (ICB) projects.
Our projects have been completed successfully from a balanced compilation of qualified and skillful people from our management team and our engineering team. The company is proud to run business with fairness, encouraging all the employees to grow together with the company.
The effective performance of our owned machinery is one of the key factor for our successful projects.
Health, Safety and Environment
Safety first for us. Preventing accidents and ill health caused by work is a key priority for everyone at our work site. We believe everyone has the right to come home safe and well from their job.Environmental protection is also preferential for us. Environment plays an important role in the healthy living of human beings. We control environmental impact from our work systematically.
Quality Assurance and Quality Control
QA/ QC is first priority for us. We believe that Quality control is essential to building a successful business that delivers services that meet or exceed customers’ expectations. It also forms the basis of an efficient business that minimizes waste and operates at high levels of productivity.
Awards and Certifications
- International Standards Organization’s ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certification for Construction of Buildings, Bridges, Roads and Civil Works
- Myanmar Engineering Council’s Grade (A) Engineering Company Registration
- Myanmar Engineering Society Corporate Member Certificate
International loan Projects
- Tarana – Phayargone Road Project in Mon State, supported by Japan ODA Loan (2014-2018)
- Han Myint Mo – Myogyi – Ywarngan Road Project in Southern Shan State & Mandalay Division, supported by Japan ODA Loan. (2015-2019)
- Thandwe –Gwa Project supported by World Bank. (2018-2019)
- Shin Pin Thar Lyaung – Hinthada Road Project supported by Japanese Government (2018)
- Dowyne Chaung – Minhla Road Project supported by KfW Germany (2018-2019)
- Ngathaing Chaung – Gwa Road Project in Ayyarwaddy Division, supported by Japan ODA Loan. (Ongoing)
Local Government Projects
- Pathein – Thalatkhwa – Mawtin Road, Ayerawaddy Division (2011-2012)
- Pathein – Monywa Road, Magway Division (2011-2012)
- Pinlong – Laing Li Road, Shan State (2012-2013)
- Hinthada – Ingapu Road, Ayerawaddy Division (2012-2013)
- Kyauksae – Pyin Oo Lwin Road, Mandalay Division (2011-2012)
- Shwe Bo – Myitkyina Road, Sagaing Division (2012-2013)
- Meikhtila – Taunggyi Road, Shan State & Mandalay Division (2012-2013)
- Monywa – Pale – Gangaw Road, Sagaing Division (2013-2014)
Address : No.23/35B, Aye Yeik Thar 1st Street, Room No.904,Shwe Than Lwin Housing, Bahan Township, Yangon.
Tel : 01-554636, 556153, 555243
Fax : 01-558962
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org