Future Creator Group of Construction Co., Ltd. (FCGC)
Future Creator Group of Construction Co., Ltd. (FCGC) was founded in 2008 as a real estate developer and project contractor for the construction industry. In this capacity, FCGC built a series of public facilities in Myanmar’s capital Napyidaw soon after its establishment. Today FCGC focuses primarily on infrastructure development, specifically road and bridge construction. In these efforts, FCGC has worked with local governments as well as international development partners on a range of projects throughout Myanmar.
FCGC continuously strives to provide international-standard construction in Myanmar and has received the ISO 9001:2008 certification for high-quality management.
- To continually enhance the quality of projects and services to meet the needs of local and international stakeholders.
- To be a reliable and respected leader in the infrastructure construction industry.
FGGC has completed a range of construction projects in Napyidaw, including public facilities such as a planetarium, safari park, zoological garden, and water fountain. FCGC was also chosen to build the Grand Amara Hotel, which regularly hosts prestigious conferences and summits.
From 2010, FCGC has focused exclusively on constructing roads and bridges, an area where the company has an impressive track record of achievements. In 2015 FCGC was also awarded two road projects by JICA in Mon State and Southern Shan State, respectively. To date, FCGC has constructed roadways throughout Myanmar, including the following projects:
- Pathein – Thalatkhwa – Mawtin Road, Ayerawaddy Division
- Pathein – Monywa Road, Magway Division
- Pinlong – Laing Li Road, Shan State
- Hinthada – Ingapu Road, Ayerawaddy Division
- Kyauksae – Pyin Oo Lwin Road, Mandalay Division
- Shwe Bo – Myitkyina Road, Sagaing Division
- Meikhtila – Taunggyi Road, Shan State & Mandalay Division
- Monywa – Pale – Gangaw Road, Sagaing Division
- Tharana – Payagone Road, Mon State
- Hanmyintmo – Ywangan Road, Southern Shan State & Mandalay Division
FCGC will continue to compete for road and bridge projects in Myanmar, working with international partners such as JICA, the Asian Development Bank, and the World Bank. In this effort, FCGC aims to help Myanmar enhance its current roadways to meet ASEAN-level standards. FCGC also hopes to enhance its technical capabilities to be a full-service provider for more complex projects, such as longer roads and bridges as well as airport runways. Additionally, FCGC plans to expand its business to include research, by building a laboratory to ensure quality control, as well as providing surveying and road and bridge design services.
FCGC employs a team of 200 staff across six departments, including engineering, project development, purchasing, administration, human resources, and finance. FCGC also hires several hundred contract workers for individual projects on an as-needed basis. FCGC is committed to providing comprehensive training to employees, including project management training both on the job and through classes led by the Myanmar Engineering Association. English language classes are also offered to all staff members.
Address: No. 23/35 (B), Aye Yeik Thar (1st) St. Room (A/702), Shwe Than Lwin Housing, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Phone: +95 (01) 554636, 556153, 555243
Fax: +95 (01) 558962